From: Scott Prentice [mailto:sp@leximation.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:17 AM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Today's meeting

Hi...

It looks like I won't be able to make today's meeting either. Here's the
status on the areas that I signed up for ..

- Why DITA? .. done as far as I can tell, please have a look and revise or
let me know what you'd like changed/added.

- Products and Services .. underway .. all products are listed, I'm
waiting on marketing blurbs that I've requested from various companies and
need to request others; still searching for and adding service companies.
Let me know if you see any that are missing (or if you don't see them).

- Resource Directory .. underway .. need to make a pass though all pages
and add descriptions as needed. Need to make another pass though the
spreadsheet to make sure all appropriate links have been added to this
area. I'll try to get this wrapped up before next week's meeting.

...scott