From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:26 AM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] Today's meeting

Hi Everyone,
I am teaching a workshop today in southern California and will miss our meeting. I trust Jerry will see everyone through. We need to review the current state of the site. I know I'm behind on getting more content on the topic page, but we're all swamped here with the DITA book getting finished.

Regard,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President