   Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Using taxonomies to organize/filter Products,Servi

Looks good!

If you can the "product" and "service" content types, I'll mess around
with setting up a form to filter them. I think both of these content
types would be identical and would have the same fields as "resource"
except for the drop-down list (resource type).

BTW .. I won't be available on Monday, but will be around on Tuesday, if
you want to call to talk about this.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.