   Area for public docs needed by OASIS DITA TC

Several times the TC has had the case of needing to stage public documents
that are not themselves contributions to OASIS IP, therefore not
appropriate to place in the TC's documents area.  It would be useful to
have an area on the DITA Wiki where such supportive materials, such as W3C
reports shared with the Translation Subcommittee, could be staged.  This
facility would need a forms-based interface to perform the upload and
maintenace operations on such documents, similar to the Kavi documents
tool.  Would this be possible in the DITA Focus Area?

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee