From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 4:28 PM
To: Carol Geyer; dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [dita-fa-edboard] put the standard in the focus area?

Carol, Where is the spreadsheet? I don't see it.

I really like all these suggestions for seeding the focus discussions. I think the spec and the language ref would be great starter content. We could definitely ask people to submit example code blocks. Adding comments would be fine for the KB pages. I'd like to see what someone might suggest for the list of topic-based authoring books that I just added.

Carol, Can you get my blog renamed? How about TopicsRUs by JoAnn Hackos or is that too silly?

JoAnn