   Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Updated product-filter form

Oh, BTW .. I mentioned a while back about the "URL" field being
problematic since it tacks on the "http://"; prefix in all cases (which
prevents you from specifying an "https" or "ftp" protocol). I assume
this is a bug (it should test for a protocol and leave it alone if
specified, else if none, tack on the "http://"; prefix), and will
definitely cause confusion. I have added a note to the field's
description to NOT include the prefix, but people will miss that. For
the short term, I have removed the prefix from all URLs in the Products,
Services, and Resources areas. If we're able to fix this, they will be
OK, and in the meanwhile (either case), the links will work.

...scott