From: Scott Prentice [mailto:sp@leximation.com]
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 10:20 AM
To: JoAnn Hackos
Cc: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Updated product-filter form

I think I know what you mean, but can you be more specific about the
"feature" you're suggesting? I haven't looked at Mekon's tool yet, but
what you describe sounds like a FM structure application. I can open
DITA files in FM without their tool .. what does it provide, and how can
we add this feature in a way that isn't specific to Mekon's tool?

...scott