   DITA Focus Area Countdown to Success

I am thrilled to report that, thanks to Scott and Greg, we have the DITA Today pages displaying in alpha order (except for News,
which displays by date, as we wanted). This is tremendous, and I am deeply grateful to both guys for making this happen before
tomorrow's launch.

I took the liberty of editing the User Group page, so please check that out and let me know if anything is missing or unclear. (I
wish we could add some groups in Europe or Asia. Are there any?) Kay, if you could go back and delete the placeholder pages you
created (I can't do that, for some weird reason), that would be a big help.

I'm trying to find a Drupal graphic designer now to polish the look of the site, and I know we have many items on our post-launch
list, but I think we've done a great job. Tomorrow, we crack open the champagne!

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/