   DITA Focus Area Launch

Congratulations everyone!

  I can't tell you how excited I am to finally see this live - well, you're probably even more excited than I am ;-)  The site looks awesome. Everyone put in lots of hard work and while there were a few times where it seemed like we'd never get to launch, you did it!!

  My personal thanks to each and every one of you - both volunteers and OASIS staff - for making the DITA Focus Area a reality.

Mary