   Posting dita.yahoo content to XML.org

Does the DITA Yahoo Group have an RSS feed? If so, would there be any
objection if we published the feed on XML.org? I noticed this post on
the Drupal developers forum  http://drupal.org/node/49743:

mean is, if a message is posted in group (yahoo or google) it should be
created in drupal site as well. When user posts reply/topic/node in
drupal site, it should be posted to yahoo/google group.

I see there is module listhandler, but not sure what exactly it does.

A: Most yahoo groups have RSS feeds if they are open to the public. You
can use a feed to have Yahoo messages posted on your Drupal site as
well. I don't think Yahoo allows the reverse, however.

*******************************

If we could even tap into this one-way, it seems like it would be a
great avenue for centralizing content and getting the wealth of info on
the Yahoo group into the XML.org site, no?

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San
Francisco http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/