   [dita-fa-edboard] DITA in the Wikipedia

I updated the DITA-related entries at the Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DITA

Fixed the intro (somewhat), added new external links, added DITA to the two referenced Wikipedia pages on documentation languages.

This was after encountering a stub by Scott (http://dita.xml.org/node/1178) that mentioned the Wikipedia. That stub is now visible from http://dita.xml.org/other-wiki-pages. Do we want it to be visible?

Best wishes,

Bruce