From: Esrig, Bruce (Bruce) [mailto:esrig@lucent.com]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 6:44 AM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] DITA in the Wikipedia

I updated the DITA-related entries at the Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DITA

Fixed the intro (somewhat), added new external links, added DITA to the two
referenced Wikipedia pages on documentation languages.

This was after encountering a stub by Scott (http://dita.xml.org/node/1178)
that mentioned the Wikipedia. That stub is now visible from
http://dita.xml.org/other-wiki-pages. Do we want it to be visible?

Best wishes,

Bruce