   Re: [dita-fa-edboard] [ two right-hand columns ]

I'm not as concerned about the screen space, but from a design
perspective, it feels very odd to see the right-hand column outside of
the "frame" of the site .. it seems like an afterthought. If we're going
to have two columns, why not go back to the left and right nav columns
with the content in the middle? Or at least, if the header and footer
extended to the right to enclose the sponsor logos column it would feel
like it's part of the site.

Another option would be to add a horizontal region below the orange nav
bar for sponsor logos .. they may need to be a little smaller or have a
couple rows, but it might work.

I know, it's a little late .. whatever/whenever something can be done
will be good .. overall it looks really nice!  :)

...scott