FW: [dita-fa-edboard] RE: today's meeting...

-----Original Message-----
From: JoAnn Hackos
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 3:58 PM
To: Carol Geyer
Cc: Jennifer Linton
Subject: FW: [dita-fa-edboard] RE: today's meeting...

Carol,
I'll have Jen upload the document tomorrow morning.

Scott has two questions below. There were no others.

How about --- plus Scott's questions?

Do you believe that transitional text is a necessary component of most
technical manuals?

Yes ____  No ____ Don't know ____

Do you believe that users of technical manuals find transitional text
valuable?

Yes ____  No____ Don't know ____

Do you have data to support your opinions?

Yes ____ No ____

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.