From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 2:18 PM
To: 'Don Day'; JoAnn Hackos
Cc: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [dita-fa-edboard] DITA soapbox

Sorry to be dense. I don't understand where the confusion is coming
from. Jen,
when you say "I'm not sure how to get from this URL to the text of the
article"
which URL do you mean? When you say you've posted a comment, which page
did you
post a comment to?

Here's what I see (but maybe it just makes sense to me because I did
it):

1) The homepage has two links to JoAnn's article--under <soapbox>, the
title of
the article and the words "feature article" are both linked to the full
story.
Are you seeing that?

2) The Transitional Text Forum at http://dita.xml.org/forum/85 has two
posts--from me and JoAnn. In the first sentence of my post, "Read 'Do We
Really
Need All that Glue?' then share your...", the title of the article is
linked to
the full story.

What am I missing that you're missing?

--c

P.S. The good news is, the article already has had 49 reads.