From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 7:10 AM
To: 'Scott Prentice'
Cc: JoAnn Hackos
Subject: RE: today's meeting...

We're going to call the monthly feature <soapbox>.

Everyone should review the article JoAnn resent yesterday and send her
suggestions for a related poll question. I think that was the only
action item for the group. JoAnn will post the article to the FA and
select a poll question from the suggestions, let me know, and I'll add
the <soapbox> box to the homepage, set up the Forum topic, and switch
the poll.

Anything I forgot, JoAnn?