From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:33 PM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] RE: DITA Knowledge Base reorg suggestions

I think this is done. Please check and let me know if it looks okay.

Note: On the new http://dita.xml.org/introduction, I don't like how you
have to scroll down to the bottom to see the sub links. Maybe we should
keep "Getting Started" as its own page, and just have the Introductions
page be one sentence followed by a list of the sub-links (similar to
what we do at http://dita.xml.org/architecture).

Note also: http://dita.xml.org/production-publishing is still pretty
bare. Do we want to keep this page in the KB? We can always remove it
from the nav and add it back in later.

Carol