updated "specialize but not right away"

During today's meeting of the DITA Focus Area Editorial Board, we reviewed
and revised the latest draft of the "Specialize but not right away"
article, now slated to be featured on the Soapbox at the beginning of January.

I've posted the version that will be posted in the Resources->Articles area
at this URL: http://dita.xml.org/node/1484

Please write back with corrections, suggestions, or any other comments.

Best wishes,

Bruce