Welcome XyEnterprise!

DITA XML.org Editorial Board,
I am very pleased to inform you that XyEnterprise has become the newest (and
seventh!) sponsor of DITA XML.org. We are grateful for their support and look
forward to their input.

Please join me in welcoming Debra Boczulak of XyEnterprise to the DITA XML.org
Editorial Board. Deb will join us on tomorrow's monthly call at 2:00 ET. (Usual
dial-in: +1-402-756-9000 access code: 162307#.)

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
+1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/