From: Zak Binder [mailto:Zak.Binder@sungardhe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 11:01 AM
To: JoAnn Hackos
Subject: DITA Technical Committee Submission

JoAnn,

When I returned to the office after the DITA Bootcamp, I immediately put all that I learned to the test. I gave a presentation to my team on my new DITA knowledge and I've started to refine the list of DITA tags that my team will use. I have started to modify the WIKI pages I created to reflect the DITA element hierarchy for SunGard Higher Education, and I wanted to let you know that I am interested in submitting this methodology to the OASIS DITA Technical Committee and helping in any way that I can.

Please let me know if this is something that the Technical Committee would be interested in, and if so, how I should proceed.

Thank you again for a great week of training. I'll be sure to keep you up to date with our DITA success stories as the project progresses.

Zak Binder

Zak Binder * Advisory Technical Writer * SunGard * Higher Education * 4 Country View Road, Malvern, PA  19355
Tel 610-578-7456 * Fax 610-578-6195 * zak.binder@sungardhe.com * www.sungardhe.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.