From: Bob Doyle [mailto:bobdoyle@skybuilders.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:12 PM
To: Carol Geyer
Cc: DITA Editorial Board
Subject: Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Creating new polls

Hi Carol,

I followed your instructions and created a poll with Don's questions.

I was a bit surprised that it just replaced the poll on the home page.
Apparently only one poll is possible?

That's poor behavior on my CMS, where we have any number of surveys/quizzes,
etc.  I always archive old content and carefully schedule new content,
especially to the home page.

Hope I didn't hurt anything.

Bob.