Blogs by name

Hi all,

I would like to suggest that we get bloggers to enter their real names in our blogs by name page.
http://dita.xml.org/siteblogs

Currently it looks like this (it's actually much better than it was a few months ago):

[Note: official OASIS eyes averted here]

Please forgive me for mentioning work done outside of OASIS. I know OASIS disapproves. But I find it odd to cough up $300 a year and then be told that I need to constrain my contributions to the community.

When we added links to Blogs at DITA.XML.org on the DITA Users > Resources > News  tab, I did a little detective work and identified everyone - with public web info.

See http://www.ditausers.org/resources/news/

Blogs at DITA.XML.ORG.

I think this is so much more community friendly.

What do you think?

Tomorrow I will announce my next new website in support of DITA - http://www.ditablog.com

I will be syndicating RSS feeds from all these blogs on the DITA News blog aggregator, to give them more visibility and search engine weight. One post here will show up on the web twice!

[End - OASIS eyes averted]

Cheers,

Bob.
--