From: Bob Doyle [mailto:bobdoyle@skybuilders.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 6:01 PM
To: DITA Editorial Board
Cc: Bob Beims; Chris Kravogel
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] Adding subcommittees to TC page

Hi all,

I have finished adding links on the DITA TC page.
http://dita.xml.org/oasis-tc

One set refers to the public subcommittee pages on the oasis-open wiki.

The other refers to pages on the dita.xml.org wiki.

I made new pages for the Semiconductor TC and the Machine Industry TC here:
http://dita.xml.org/wiki-semiconductorSC
<http://dita.xml.org/wiki-semiconductorSC>
http://dita.xml.org/wiki-machineSC

I made these new pages as child pages of the Other Wiki Pages page.
http://dita.xml.org/wiki-other <http://dita.xml.org/wiki-other>

This did not produce a uniform look, unfortunately. I followed the instructions
for adding a child page to the wiki.

Perhaps Neil can rearrange them.

I am copying the chairs so they can review and change their new pages as
needed.

Hope this helps.

Bob.

--