New ToC up on DITA XML.org wiki

I've added Su-Laine's ToC to http://dita.xml.org/wiki.  (The old wiki links are
still on that page, just scroll down.) I've created new placeholder pages for
each of the areas Su-Laine identified. (Drupal is adding a "?" in the URL
paths; I'll have Neil check into that.)

Hopefully, we can begin to edit that ToC now. Freelinking is working, so you
can create links to new pages by using the double brackets.

We can also begin to integrate the KB pages:

1. Authors should first identify pages they do *not* want to integrate into the
wiki, i.e., pages you created that you don't want others to edit. I would
suggest most of these should be re-submitted in the Resources directory as
articles. To do that, copy the text and submit it using the form at
http://dita.xml.org/node/add/resource. You can link to your article from the
appropriate Wiki page if you like.

2. We'll probably want to move some KB pages intact into Su-Laine's existing
Wiki outline. (For example, the oasis-tc page should probably be a new page
under "Official stuff".) For other KB pages, we may want to copy and paste
portions of text into the existing new Wiki pages.

Please let me know if you experience any problems.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS