Please prepare for next DITA XML.or call!

Our next EdBoard call is on Thursday, 13 Sept, at 2:00 EST. (We meet on the
second Thursday of the month.)

Before that call, please take a moment to review the message I sent out after
last month's meeting (below).

-Are we happy with the ToC at http://dita.xml.org/wiki? If not, please edit it.

-Are there pages in the Knowledge base that we don't want to let others edit
wiki-style? If you are the author of one of these pages, please follow
instruction #1 below *before* our next call.

-Are there pages in the Knowledge base that fit logically in the new wiki ToC?
If so, let's be prepared to discuss where they should go (and move them) on our
next call.

-Are there pages in the Knowledge base that don't fit logically in the Toc? If
so, how do we edit the ToC to include them?

It would be great if we could complete an integration of the KB and Wiki
sections on our next call.

I've also asked Jamie Clark to join the call and address issues regarding
posting the DITA spec for comments on XML.org.

Thanks,
Carol