DITA.XML.org Recent Content 100% Spam

Hi Carol,

This morning all the recent content entries have been spammed.

Worse still, how many nodes have been spammed that can now only be found and removed by patient analysis?

Since patient analysis is what search engines are designed to do, this insures that DITA.XML.org will be rated very poorly by those engines that recognize spam (unless we go find and remove all the spam)

I do not believe this is a fundamental flaw of the Drupal toolset, but rather how that tool is being managed.

Nevertheless, past discussions in the Ed Board, notably Su-Laine's suggestions that MediaWiki is far superior at this aspect of reporting recently changed content, should prompt a review of whether OASIS has the proper tool and strategy.

Bob.

--
Bob Doyle
Editor In Chief, CMS Review - http://www.cmsreview.com