Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Tweaking the navigation

Hi Carol,

I like the action/task orientation of browse - conribute, etc.

I also like the title bar, where you incorporate the full tagline of the website.

Now get Neil to add that tagline to the meta description.

I like the full tease from five blog posts instead of the lonely titles we have on DITA.XML.org.

Search in upper right would be a distinct improvement.

Cheers.

Bob.