From: Bob Doyle [mailto:bobdoyle@skybuilders.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 2:49 PM
To: Carol Geyer
Cc: DITA Editorial Board
Subject: Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Tweaking the navigation

Hi Carol,

I like the action/task orientation of browse - conribute, etc.

I also like the title bar, where you incorporate the full tagline of the
website.

Now get Neil to add that tagline to the meta description.

I like the full tease from five blog posts instead of the lonely titles we have
on DITA.XML.org.

Search in upper right would be a distinct improvement.

Cheers.

Bob.