From: Bob Doyle [mailto:bobdoyle@skybuilders.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 3:11 PM
To: DITA Editorial Board
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] Created some wiki links to remove red from the Wiki.

Hi all,

I created first draft pages for the DITA Maturity Model.

I hope Michael or Amber will look them over for typos.

http://dita.xml.org/wiki/introduction-to-the-maturity-model
http://dita.xml.org/wiki/level-two-scaleable-reuse
http://dita.xml.org/wiki/level-three-specialization-and-customization
http://dita.xml.org/wiki/level-four-automation-and-integration
http://dita.xml.org/wiki/level-five-semantics-on-demand
http://dita.xml.org/wiki/level-six-universal-semantic-ecosystem

I resized the graphics to fit into the Drupal column width, and HTML'd the text
from the PDF.

Cheers,

Bob

--