Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Created some wiki links to remove red from the Wiki.

Nice job on the workaround for producing this content.

In general, if you need to have a 'wide' content layout, you /can/ control
things in the Drupal system to allow for that.

At the moment, it would have to be a special request to a site admin -- who
would then essentially control 'block' visibility -- so it's not yet
something that Editorial Board members can do on the fly.  As we continue to
improve the system, I will be keeping my eyes open for an option to choose
among page layouts at author time (according to role) so that Ed Board
members would be able to select 'wide' v. 'normal'.

Let me know if you are running into this problem again.  (Remember to send
support messages to 'support@oasis-open.org').

- Greg

Gregory S. Rundlett
Manager, Technology Services