Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Created some wiki links to remove red from the Wiki.

Hi Yvonne,

I captured the DMM Reference table section as images and combined them in Photoshop. Then I reduced them to 570 pixels, so they could fit in a Drupal wiki column.

http://dita.xml.org/wiki/dita-maturity-model-reference-table

I think it looks pretty nice and gives the general idea of levels and adoption points.

I added your link to download a higher resolution PDF.

For now, that points to the whole PDF. When you prepare a new PDF for just the Reference table, you can replace the link.

Cheers,

Bob.