Re: [dita-fa-edboard] New wiki page: 12013 design

Hi, Carol.

I think this page -- and a similar one for 12017 -- will confuse many
readers. Both refer to specific features that will be part of DITA 1.2.

My guess is that the content of http://dita.xml.org/wiki/12013-design is about how the Open Toolkit will need to be modified to support these new features; is there perhaps another more appropriate location for this sort of content than the Wiki pages for dita.xml.org?

Kris