   Developing a book on XML

  • From: Anthea Elston <antheae@wrox.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 16:45:30 +0100

Hi

I'm a development editor with Wrox Press, based in Birmingham. I head up
a team which tries to produce books on the latest developments in
programming, particularly web based programming. XML looks like being
the next big thing, so if anyone out there is interested in writing a
Programmer's Reference book on XML, please contact me for further
details.

Anthea

Anthea Elston
Wrox Press Ltd, 30 Lincoln Road, Olton, Birmingham
UK Tel: 0121 706 6826
http://www.wrox.com

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers