   XML conference deadline extended

  • From: Jon.Bosak@eng.Sun.COM (Jon Bosak)
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 21:56:28 -0800

I've been asked to inform this group that the deadline previously set
for papers to be presented at the March XML Conference in Seattle has
been extended to this Thursday, January 15.  See

   http://www.gca.org/conf/xmlcon97/

for more information about the conference.

Note that this refers to presentations during the main part of the
conference, which runs from March 24-26.  There is also an XML
Developers' Day scheduled for Friday, March 27, which I will be
chairing as a separate track of its own for hard-core technical
demonstrations of work in progress, especially projects intended for
the public domain.  I will be putting out a separate call for Dev Day
contributions much later -- probably around the middle of February.

Jon

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)