   Re: 1998-04-20 Pre-Release, with Road Map and Demos

  • From: Lauren Wood <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca>
  • To: "XML Developers' List" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:42:28 -0700

At 23/04/98 12:30 AM , Don Park wrote:
>>I think that the chair of the DOM WG, Lauren Wood, reads this list;
>>perhaps she can comment or correct any mistake that I might have made
>>here.

Yes I do read this list; however it's probably best to not rely on my doing
so.
If you have comments on the DOM, please send them to the mailing list
at www-dom@w3.org. You do have to subscribe first as a spam-prevention
measure; send email to www-dom-request@w3.org with the subject line
"subscribe".

Since I try to be as agnostic as I can with respect to decisions made by the
group, sending email to www-dom is the best thing to do. Almost all of the
WG members are on that list, and everything is read, even if not immediately
answered. We'd welcome your comments - that's why we write public drafts,
so we can get comments as to feasibility, relevant experience, etc. If you
think
some of the decisions made won't work, please let us know. And not only
in xml-dev, since not everyone on the DOM WG will necessarily read it.

cheers,

Lauren

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest