Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Don Park" <email@example.com>
- To: "Simon St.Laurent" <SimonStL@classic.msn.com>, "Xml-Dev (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 16:39:09 -0700
1. Proposed Goals would be quite a lot less confusing if SSD could be
refered to as "XSD Document".
2. Some of the goals are actually benefits of using XML and redundant.
3. Relationship to DTD should be made more clear.
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)