   Re: Is XML getting too hard? (was: Re: More on Namespaces...)

  • From: Lisa Rein <lisarein@finetuning.com>
  • To: David Megginson <david@megginson.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:24:09 -0700

well said.  I think it's also very important to project to the public
that any syntaxes calling themselves "XML-based" that don't comply with
the XML 1.0 spec ARE NOT XML and should be disregarded, and certainly
not implemented.  It's our only hope at preserving interoperability.

But you all know this :-)

lisa