   RDF site maps back up

  • From: "Daniel B. Austin" <daniela@cnet.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 19:53:49 -0500

Hi all,

	The CNET RDF maps are now available for the RDF-unfortified
at http://www.cnet.com/RDF/index.html. You can look at the files
even if they don't display directly in your browser.
	The files can be viewed directly in Mozilla
(Netscape Navigator 5.0), providing a useful and visually intuitive
site map for CNET sites.

You can try it yourself if you dare:
http://www.wynholds.com/mike/mozilla/

Thanks to all who noted the error!

Regards,

D-

At 11:17 PM 9/11/98, you wrote:
>At 14:04 11/09/98 -0700, Daniel B. Austin wrote:
>>Hi fellow XML-ers,
>>
>>> This is the first 'real' non-textual XML file I have
>>> downloaded from an
>>> 'unknown' site and I'm delighted with how it all works.
>>

>>	I'd like to point out that there are some other XML files online. In fact,
>>CNET has RDF site maps for all of its sites available at:
>>http://www.cnet.com/RDF
>
>I got 'this page does not exist' - any revised address?
>
>BTW the reasons I'm keen on finding these files is that I want to try to
>create a 'browser' that does as much as possible to process the 'average
>XML file on the WWW'. Yes - I know that's stupid - but apart from MathML
>and CML it's working so far.
>
>	P.
>
>Peter Murray-Rust, Director Virtual School of Molecular Sciences, domestic
>net connection
>VSMS http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/vsms, Virtual Hyperglossary
>http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg
>
>xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev@ic.ac.uk