   Re: Sun XML early access

  • From: David Brownell <db@Eng.Sun.COM>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 00:51:07 -0700

In answer to Michael Kay's question, yes some folk
from Sun are listening on this list!

See one followup on this topic that's been forwarded
by Henry Rzepa under the subject "Why can't I post to
XML-DEV?".  (Answer:  Sun's internal mail system
changed a while back, and majordomo wanted me to use
a different e-mail address!)

More responses to come later!

- Dave

(un)subscribe xml-dev