Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ron Bourret)
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:41:07 +0200
> BTW Is XSchema finally released and frozen? Make a splash about it.
I'm hoping to get a final version out this week. The last round of reviews
didn't produce many changes, and those it did produce were in recently added
stuff (August or September).
If you've still got comments on section 4 (XSchema and DTDs) or section 5 (Using
XSchema), get them to me *now*.
-- Ron Bourret
* Model cannot nest directly beneath Model (it can nest beneath Choice or Seq)
* Add Enumeration container. Allow under AttDef and XSchema.
* Add Doc and More to UnparsedEntity. Unparsed entity names must be unique.
* Clarify description of Mixed.
* Add ElementNS and ElementPrefix attributes to AttGroup, AttDef, and Ref. (How
these work is still not 100% clear.)
* Explain how to create XSchema documents for use in both namespace-aware and
* Loosen restrictions on Doc and comment conversion.
* PIs are discarded.
* Explain how to handle text encodings in external entities
* Add a public ID to the XSchema PI. Fix PI case.
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)