   Re: Oracle XML

  • From: "Steve Muench" <SMUENCH@us.oracle.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: 15 Nov 98 16:45:50 -0800

Thanks, Simon.

Indeed if the previous critic reads forward to Figure 9, he'll see
the properly formatted XML PI in the example. I had fixed those two typos
in a final review but they didn't make it into what got pushed out
to the public website.

David Megginson quietly informed me the URL for SAX in the document
needed updating, too, so both corrections should be imminent.

Take care.

 Steve  | Consulting PM & XML Technology Evangelist | smuench@oracle.com
 Muench |      Java Business Objects Dev Team       | geocities.com/~smuench