Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Posert, Bob" <BPosert@filenet.com>
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:27:31 -0800
Is there a user group or mailing list for expat users? I'm running into
issues that other people may have solved:
- I can't get a simple program using XML_UNICODE_WCHAR_T to work.
- I'm curious as to known bugs, and the bugs fixed in the latest release.
- What's the best way to distribute xmlparse.dll/xmltok.dll? I'm thinking
building dlls named <my-company-prefix>-xmlparse.dll, and
with version information embedded, so that our install can track versions.
We may also have
to build <m-c-p>xmlparseU.dll for UNICODE releases. But, then, we'll have
to download over
the web even if Mozilla is installed.
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)