Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Amit Rekhi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "xml list" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 19:05:51 +0530
I am currently developing an XML application which will take an XML DOM tree
as an input and needs to produce an HTML DOM tree from the XML DOM tree.
1) Are there any utilities/tools which do the XML DOM tree -> HTML DOM tree
2) In the absence of such converters what are the different ways in which I
achieve this purpose?
Thanks in advance for any replies,
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)