   Re: Are there any XML DOM tree to HTML DOM tree converters?

  • From: anette.engel@crpht.lu
  • To: "Amit Rekhi" <amitr@abinfosys.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 15:50:05 +0100

Hello,

I am just a newbie to XML and XSL, but I would propose to transform the
XML document to an HTML document by using a XSL style sheet.

There is the KOALA XSL engine
(ftp://koala.inria.fr/pub/xml/Xsl_0.7b1.zip),
 which "is an XSL processor written in Java, using the Simple API for XML
(SAX 1.0) and the Document Object Model (DOM 1.0) API".

With this engine it should be possible to do the
XML DOM tree  -> HTML DOM tree transformation.

Regards
Anette Engel

"Amit Rekhi" <amitr@abinfosys.com> on 12/09/98 02:35:51 PM

Please respond to "Amit Rekhi" <amitr@abinfosys.com>