   An XLink question

  • From: Patrice Bonhomme <Patrice.Bonhomme@loria.fr>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 17:34:25 +0100

I've got a question concerning the XML Link "show" mechanism. I've got 2
documents, a primary one and a "virtual" one that owns some links to the first
one. And i have a problem with a link that contains another link and the way
they will be evaluated.

My primary document:
  <A id="a"><B/></A>
  <C id="c"/>

My virtual resource:
  <LINK xml:link="simple" href="DOC1#id(a)" show="replace">
    <LINK xml:link="simple" href="DOC1#id(c) show="replace"/>

My secong LINK is never evaluated, isn't it ? Does someone already have to
deal with this kind of things, primary vs virtual ressources ?

  bonhomme@loria.fr               |      Office : B.228
  http://www.loria.fr/~bonhomme   |      Phone  : 03 83 59 30 52
   * Serveur Silfide  : http://www.loria.fr/projets/Silfide
   * Projet Aquarelle : http://aqua.inria.fr