   Re: Storing XML/Streaming HTML

  • From: Shekhar Kshirsager <skshirsa@nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk, bckman@ix.netcom.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:48:19 -0500

Hi Frank,
Your answer solves the problem for a limited domain of IE users on Windows users  ?
but what about Netscape or any other browsers on any other platform ?
I think these kind of solutions when suggested, author should clearly indicate that
they are one platform specific solutions. Otherwise it creates lot of confusion,
specially on mailing lists.
Thanks,
Shekhar Kshirsagar
Nortel Networks.