Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Rick Jelliffe" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 04:35:27 +1100
Thanks for the people who have responded. Here's our news.
1) Site is now "Voyager" (i.e. HTML-in-XML), including OmniMark LE
scripts to tame the current version of Dave Ragget's excellent "tidy"
2) More Chinese test files added (more than 400 cases).
3) Test files available in big tar file.
4) English-language FAQ updated and corrected. It now has some Chinese
5) Chinese-language FAQ and sites are expected to go online later this
Academia Sinica Computing Center
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)