   Re: DOM Implemetation in C?

  • From: "Richard Anderson" <rja@arpsolutions.demon.co.uk>
  • To: "Rick Jelliffe" <ricko@allette.com.au>,"XML Dev" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 14:41:32 -0000

I think there are some DOM C mappings on my old web site
http://www.arpsolutions.demon.co.uk

Next week (check around Friday) there *will* be a DOM C/C++ implementation
at http://www.vivid-creations.com

The DOM stuff will be chargable, but there should also be some freebie
stuff. ( new SAX control etc )

Cheers,

Richard A.