   Re: DOM Implemetation in C?

  • From: "Richard Anderson" <rja@arpsolutions.demon.co.uk>
  • To: "XMLDEV" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 19:43:52 -0000

Hi Tom,

The old site does have an 'old' downloadable toolkit, but it is in a hidden
area.  I can not remember the URL though.

Vivid Creations is still being constructed, hence the lack of much response.
The site should be fully running by late next week, so I'm sure you email
will get responded to then.

The toolkit provides a C++ DOM/SAX implementation at a cost of something
like 200 pounds per developer.  The license currently allows for royality
free distribution of compiled object code using the toolkit.

Hope that helps for the time being,

Regards,

Richard.