   RE: Article on IE5 support of web standards...

  • From: Mark Birbeck <Mark.Birbeck@iedigital.net>
  • To: "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:48:52 -0000

Of course you could just as easily present it the other way round. We
have been working with MS XML software for about eight months now, but
have yet to work with a NS implementation. We've had to change our XSL
stylesheets twice (not a great problem), and our stuff keeps getting
better (of course I would say that, but I'll let you cast your verdicts
next week). I wish I was able to get that sort of experience and
exposure with other tools and products.

No-one says you have to use non-finalised features. There's no shame in
waiting (no fun either).

Regards,

Mark

(un)subscribe xml-dev